Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You Change Your Mind, Like A Girl Changes Clothes.

Guess the lyric... yeah, it's Katy Perry! So why would I put this as my title? Well first off, I'm sorry that I forgot to post yesterday, oops. But anyways, in today's blog entry, I'm combing the style icon of the week with top 10! How awesome is that? Yes, I assuming you know the style icon of the week. It is in fact Katy Perry.

Katy Perry has an iconic, and quirky style that people remember. She knows what flatters her body and what does not. Katy Perry has a great attitude when it comes to fashion. She doesn't care what other people think of her, when she spices up the red carpet in one of her outfits. So, this segment is different. Since Halloween was just a few days ago, I'd thought of doing "Top Ten Outfits for Halloween, with Katy Perry." So lets take a look at the Top 10 Outfits, Shall we?
*Note, these outfits are in no particular order, what-so-ever.

1) A Drag Queen.



















2) A Lollipop Girl.


















3) A Strawberry.


















4) Freddie Mercury (From Queen).



















4) A Cross-Dresser

5) An Egg-White.









7) A Banana.


















8) Santa Claus

















9) A Flapper Girl.


















10) A Geisha.



















So, I hope you guys enjoyed this! I seriously cannot wait for next years Halloween!
Hahaha! Comment, Enjoy and See You Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment